I am guilty of neglecting my lingerie. I explained mu stance here. I throw it in the washer and dryer and I forget about it. Why ? Life gets busy, I forget and things happen.
Not everyone is as lazy as I am, so here are instructions on how to properly care for your bra:
- change your bra daily; let it come back to its original state
- wash it often and by hand (after 3 days of constant usage)
- if you have to wash it in the washer, use the mesh bag to prevent it from damage and getting hooked on other items that are being washed ( in case of molded bra it is not advisable as you might see some rippling in the material which might be not reversible).
- don't use softening agents when washing, it will gray your lingerie
- use a delicate fabric washes
- do not dry clean
- do not bleach
- do not iron
- do not dry in a dryer
- hang in to dry